Valentines Day with T.H.Baker!

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Hey guys,

Firstly, I would just like to apologise for not uploading a blog post for the last couple of weeks. As most of you will know, I was very seriously unwell in hospital and couldn't even keep my eyes open so I obviously couldn't upload blog posts. Since then I've been trying to recover with still being a little unwell but I wanted to get this post up for you all with Valentines Day looming this week! 


So it's around that time of year where Husbands and Wives, Girlfriends and Boyfriends, Boyfriends and Boyfriends & Girlfriends and Girlfriends show each other more love, effection and attention than any other time of the year. People often send and exchange cards and flowers etc (sometimes anonymously) to somebody that they are attracted to or in romantically involved with as well.

It is extremely common that couples buy each other cards and presents etc as a token of their love for one another. These presents can range from something small to something large and different presents in very many shapes, sizes and prices.

This is called VALENTINES DAY and it is on the 14th of February every year.
A lot of people tend to struggle with what to buy their other half on Valentines Day, especially men. Haha!

So for this blog post, I'm going to be writing about one gorgeous product in particular that I honestly fell in love with as soon as I set my eyes on it when I opened up the box. This necklace could be the perfect gift idea that you could buy your loved one this Valentines Day!  

It is an absolutely beautiful sterling silver heart necklace with stunning diamonds that are set in two different parts of the heart. As you can see for yourselves even just through the photos shown, the sparkling diamonds are unbelievably eye catching and are bound to have whoever you're buying this wonderful piece of jewellery for extremely flattered! 



The description for this diamond pendant from the website which is www.thbaker.co.uk is as follows: 
"Beautifully sculpted into a gorgeous open heart design, this adorable pendant is delicately set with sparkling diamonds. Crafted from sterling silver, this timeless piece is perfect for adding a touch of sophistication to any outfit."

Wearing this necklace with just a casual outfit definitely has the power to 'dress it up' a little. Then on the other hand, if you were to be going on a night out, a date, or just a day/night out with friends etc and were wearing more of a fancy outfit, this necklace could be just what you need to perfect your outfit!




Not only is this diamond pendant outstandingly beautiful, the packaging is equally as elegant. It is a very sturdy black box with a purple parts through it and would definitely keep it safe. I personally think that anybody would be very happy to receive this necklace and it would be the perfect gift for your Valentine this year to show them how much that they mean to you!

You can purchase this necklace from the www.thbaker.co.uk website under the 'Valentines' section. It is on sale right now and is priced at £49.95 from £100 which is an amazing discount and such a great price, especially for a necklace with diamonds! 

I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you would like to see me write more about jewellery, beauty and fashion then just let me know in the comments below or let me know on social media! 

Until next time my lovelies,
So much love, always
Jayde x 

I was so happy and very fortunate to receive this beautiful necklace from T.H.Baker to review on my blog for Valentines Day. My review is 100% honest and written in my own words. I would not promote something to you guys on my blog or social media platforms if I wasn't fully happy with the product. *

1 comment:

  1. I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. My boyfriend and I exchange cards, but feel we shouldn't be restricted to just one day to show how much we mean to each other. Should be done throughout the year. Saying that though, I have nothing against couples who do celebrate lol! What a gorgeous necklace and great price too.

    Love Hannah xx

    www.HannahHawes.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)