Mothers Day, 2016 - Dear Mum

Thursday 3 March 2016

Hey guys,

This weeks blog post I thought would be an absolutely lovely idea to do for Mother's Day!

Mothers Day or 'Mothering Sunday' is celebrated on different days of the year in various parts of the world. It is a day of the year where Mothers are shown how much they are loved and appreciated by their children. The same with Mother figures such as Grandmothers, Step Mothers and Mothers-In-Law. Many people make the effort to make sure that their Mother figures doesn't need to do anything and are pampered & looked after on Mother's Day. 

If they no longer live with their Mum, many people make the special effort to visit their Mother with a card, gift and may even treat her to a meal. People that have sadly had their Mum/Mother figure pass away, they will fondly remember them on Mother's Day and may even visit the cemetery to lay flowers and a card.
Usual Mother's Day gifts are chocolates, flowers, jewellery, a meal out etc. 
This year in the United Kingdom, Mother's Day falls on the 6th March 2016.

I decided a couple of months ago that I was going to write a Mother's Day blog post to show my mum, Terri, in words just how much she is loved and appreciated by me. Plus how much it really means to me how much she cares and looks after me. So when I got an email from The Jewel Hut to say that they would like to work with me on a Mother's Day collaboration with a Pandora charm, I felt very lucky and fortunate! 



I have looked up to my Mum since a very young age like any young child does. She has been my mum AND my dad, she's done everything for me and IS my everything. She's brought me up really well and taught me everything that I need to know. She's taught me what respect is and what is right from wrong. She's taught me how to crawl, walk, talk etc and has been there for me with my first silly argument as a young child, first school play, my first relationship, cuddled me during my first heartbreak, first everything. She was there to see it all. My Mum has been by my side throughout being diagnosed with cancer. She has sat by my beside whilst having chemotherapy and been very unwell, holding my hand whilst being put under anaesthetic for operations - All whilst needing to be at home for my younger siblings too. My Mum has done everything for me and has always done her very best for myself, my brother and my sister to make sure we have the absolute best in life. I can't thank her enough for that.
My Mum, Terri, was my first friend as a little girl and to this day, at 20 years old - My Mum is of course, my best friend. There is no way that I could have gotten through all that I have these past five years of having cancer if it wasn't for my brave, strong and courageous Mum. These five years have been in no way easy but my Mum would hold my hand at the hardest times, cuddle me and promise me that everything was going to be ok. 

Mum, I can't thank you enough for everything that you have done and do for me. I know I don't tell you half as much as I should but you should definitely know that you mean a hell of a lot to to me. As we say, we are quite literally two peas in a pod! We spend 24/7 together, we do everything together and you're my Mum & best friend all in one. You give me advice with my best interests at heart and you take care of me when I'm feeling sad or unwell, for that you deserve the world. Thank you for absolutely everything that you do for me Mum, you mean the entire world to me and I couldn't imagine living a life without you in it. 
I love you so, so much. Forever. Happy Mother's Day, Mum. I hope this blog post shows you just how incredibly special you are. 

I am collaborating with The Jewel Hut for this Mother's day post. The link to their website is: www.thejewelhut.co.uk and the charm that was sent to me is the beautiful silver Mother's Day heart that has 'Mum' engraved in a multilingual design. 'Mum', 'Mom', and 'Mama' are just some of the words that are engraved into this stunning charm. This product is £30.00! My Mum adores Pandora, especially their charms that actually have a meaning behind it so she is going to be absolutely over the moon with this to add onto her bracelet. 
Thank you so much to The Jewel Hut for sending me this lovely charm, it was a pleasure to write this blog post out to show my Mum just how special she is. 


I hope that you've enjoyed this post guys! 
Make sure to spend time with your Mother figure this Mother's Day and tell them just how special they are to you. They deserve to know and be pampered especially on Mother's Day! If your Mother figure has sadly passed away, then I will be thinking of you especially.
Let me know what you thought of this blog post via the comments below or Tweet on Twitter! My username is @_JaydeAllen. 

I would also like to know what kind of blog posts you would like to see from me in the future. Would you like more advice/lifestyle, beauty, fashion etc etc? Let me know! 

Until next time my lovelies,
So much love, always
Jayde x 

I was so happy and very fortunate to receive this beautiful charm from The Jewel Hut to collaborate with them on blog post for Mother's Day! My review is 100% honest and written in my own words. I would not promote something to you guys on my blog or social media platforms if I wasn't fully happy with the product. *

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and heart felt words from your heart Jess....Proud of both you and your mum with everything you go through....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post Jayde. I'm sure your mum is very proud of you. What a lovely charm too. Think this year I brought my mum some flowers and her favourite chocolate.

    Love Hannah xx

    www.HannahHawes.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)