Inspirational Quotes For 2016!

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Hey my lovely readers! 

I hope you're all well and having the best 2016 so far!

We're all going to be wanting to do different things this year, wanting to achieve different personal goals or set out to achieve our different dreams. For this weeks post I wanted to make you all think about YOUR 2016. So in this blog post I'm going to tell you some of MY favourite inspirational quotes that I am aiming to live by in 2016 and put into place. Maybe you could do the same? 

As you guys may know, I absolutely love a good quote! I've been looking at quotes recently so I wanted to share my top 10 favourites with you to take us forward into 2016 and inspire us as much as they possibly can. 

We are all prone to sitting and allowing our minds to carry us away with our own thoughts. Also, when you wake up feeling unwell, uninspired with no motivation to do the things that YOU want to do, live the way that you want too or to be positive, sometimes I have found that taking the time to sit and read through some quotes can be just what you need to change the way that you are, the way that you think or just to make you feel better in yourself about things that you may be going through at the time. 

Make sure that in 2016, you do those things that you have ALWAYS wanted to do. The things that you have told yourself for years that you would do, make 2016 the year that you go out and achieve your goals and dreams. You deserve to make this an amazing life to live. You only get one, after all!

I've always wanted to start making/uploading YouTube videos and on the 1st January 2016, I done just that! I uploaded my first video so I have already started this year by doing something that I should have had the confidence to do a long time ago. 

Whenever I'm feeling down or not sure how to deal with my emotions or how I'm currently feeling, I always read through quotes on Instagram, Tumblr or the quotes that I already have saved on my phone then I look through them throughout the day. We all tend to see a lot of quotes that are designed to motivate and inspire us. These can be found for a whole range of emotions, personal problems and/or life events but some quotes are quite literally incredible nuggets of wisdom. You know the ones that give you the "YES, WOW" feeling and moment of inspiration, motivation and meaningful insights into your personal and professional lives. They are the quotes that you want to (or if you're like me, you actually have) print out and blue tack on your walls so that you see them everyday - Who's with me on this!? 

So, enough of my rambling. Here are some inspiring quotes that both you and I should live by in 2016. I hope that they inspire you to make your 2016 your best one yet!

1. "A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there." - Unknown 

2. "If the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal." - Unknown 

3. "Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life." - Robin Sharma

4. "A year from now you may wish you had started today." - Karen Lamb

5. "I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet." - Mahatma Gandi

6. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects." - Albert Einstein

7. "Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed." - Paulo Coelho, The Devil and Miss Prym

8. "Think big and don't listen to people who tell you it can be done. Life is too short to think small." - Tom Ferriss

9. "Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason." - Unknown

And lastly, I want to carry on living by my own quote that I made up one night whilst thinking about everything that I'm going through in my life...

10. "If you don't even try to have a little self belief, how can you expect it from others? Positive thinking, always." - Jayde Allen

I hope that I've made you think about your 2016 and had you thinking about the things that you want to do with your life. Go out and achieve them, there is nothing stopping you apart from your own mindset! 

I also hope that you will go on to live by these quotes in 2016, I know that I am and have done so far through these two weeks into January! 
Please let me know what you thought of this post and if you have any quotes that you already live by anyway! Let me know over on my Twitter @_JaydeAllen. 

Until next time my lovelies,
So much love, always
Jayde x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)