Positivity & Negativity

Thursday 5 November 2015

Hey lovelies!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for the fact that I didn't upload a post last week. This was because I was taken into intensive care so I physically wasn't well enough to post. I know a lot of people on Twitter understand that though.

Also, I want to start this weeks post off by saying that I hope that you're all having the best week that you can so far. If not, it can only get better. I know mine has!

I'm going to start this off by speaking about negativity. I know a lot of the people that tweet and direct message me on Twitter go through stuff with their life day to day and find it quite difficult. So I just wanted to touch on this first as I think its important to speak about.

Going about your day to day life with constant negative thoughts are always bound to weigh a person down not just mentally but physically, too. It has been said on numerous occasions that if you surround yourself and your life with negativity, you're going to end up finding yourself in a bad place and in time, fighting a losing battle. Nobody wants that. You need to make sure that you're making time out for yourself. Make time to do something that makes YOU truly happy. Anything that you can focus yourself with is great. This is so important. 

You're going to need to find things that give you a boost to push you towards the right path that you need to be going down. Closer to finding your own feet, finding your happiness, but also finding the positivity within yourself that can honestly change your aspect on life itself. I know that once I battled through the negative thoughts that I struggled with for a long time at first and found out what it was that made me the happiest, the positivity in me literally burst like a balloon being popped with tons of glitter inside. THAT was when I knew that I had finally found myself.

If you're too busy focusing on aspects of your life that aren't bringing you any happiness or any positive thoughts whatsoever, these negative thoughts will end up controlling your life and eating your emotions alive. You don't want that, I know full well that you don't.
Try and find a balance between your emotions. This is crucial to being happy (and positive when the right time comes). Be sure to take care of your mind. Do not let these negative thoughts run your life. Negative thoughts can bring yourself emotional and physical pain. Something that I've experienced many, many times throughout my life.
No one is going to be positive 100% of the time, I know that and I'm certainly not one of these people that are positive ALL the time either. Time is a healer. Once you find yourself on the up, that's the only way that you will be going and it will feel GREAT! People have their down days though and that's totally normal so don't punish yourself for that. Try not to get upset over things that in one or two years time, really wont matter.

Through everything that I've experienced over the last few years with my cancer battles, I've learned that when you're going through something, it will most probably get tougher before it gets any easier. It WILL get better though, you will make it through it. I know you will. You've just got to make it through the hard part first.
What's important is how you pick yourself up from this and what you decide to do with yourself and your life once you've overcome this. Do something amazing. Go out and do something spontaneous. Go on an adventure. DO ANYTHING. Your happiness should always be your main priority.

Overthinking...
Overthinking is the biggest cause of some peoples unhappiness. Most peoples thoughts when they overthink, of course, are going to be negative. The more you let in the negative thoughts and the more that you give into them, the stronger they become and the harder they then become to deal with. It ruins situations, twists things around and makes everything seem much worse than it actually is. Think of it like this, you know when you see those old country films and you see the balls of hay etc rolling across the ground, but as its travelling around, it becomes faster and gathers up more hay until its even bigger? That's what I kind of think of when thinking about negative thoughts. It can start with one piece of negativity and turn into a ball of ugliness. But that can also be thought of with positivity too. Instead you collect more and more positivity thoughts and with this, it can blossom into something beautiful. (That probably sounded SO strange. I apologise! Haha.)

Positivity is incredible. It can change you as a person once you let it in. Going through cancer is obviously really hard and of course I have days where I don't even want to get out of bed to face the life that I have to live. But I've obviously been given this life for a reason. Whether that be because I'm strong enough to live it or just because cancer chooses the wrong people each time. Is there any point in me being negative everyday and feeling sorry for myself? No! I'm going to be the strong girl that I know that I am and NEED to be. I'm not going to hold onto painful memories that I've been through whilst going through cancer. I will cry when I need to but then I'll also let go when its time. I just do it. I force myself to get up every morning. I force myself to put one foot in front of the other and my god, I REFUSE to let it get to me. I cry, I get annoyed then I go about living my life. That's how I've done it and that's how I will continue to do it. I'm going to live my life like any normal person would do, because I am normal, I'm just having to go through a hard time first which in turn is going to make me even stronger than I already am. I want to inspire, and if that's what I want to do... I'm going to go for it! I will create amazing blog posts, share wonderful things and make someone's day. Because that's what I can do and I don't even have to put my mind to it. I will follow my dreams no matter how long I will have to wait to be able to pursue them properly and I cannot wait. I cannot wait for the day that I can say that I have beaten cancer for the third time because with being strong, brave, positive and putting my mind to it... I know that I can achieve this.

What ifs? Do they actually REALLY matter? They're not going to change anything for you or your life. They're always just going to continue to hold you back when you're capable of achieving so much. I know you all can. What ifs will make it harder for you to fully move on with your life. For example, "What if I took this path rather than the other?" Does that matter? What matters is what you do whilst on the path that you're already on. Don't let what ifs hold you back, live your life to its fullest potential. Let go of all of the horrible things that have happened to you in your life and just live. Live your life how YOU want too, then one day when you're old and you look back on your life and all of the incredible things you have achieved, you will be so proud of yourself without looking back with regrets. It doesn't matter what other people are doing. Do YOU. You don't need other peoples approvals.

The future is exciting. YOU can do anything that you want to do. Put your everything into it and don't give up. In fact, never give up on anything that you want so bad. If its meant to be, it'll happen. You've just got to truly put your heart into it.

If you're going through things right now, I know its hard but you're going to be ok. Remember that you are strong. Remember that you can do anything that you put your mind too. Remember that your happiness is more important than anything else right now. You may have your issues and you're going to feel alone but I know you can get through this and be happy. Take a deep, deep breath and remember how lucky you are to be here and alive right now. Love yourself, once you begin to love yourself I know your life will change for the better and you will feel much better. You're important, please remember that. I believe in you and YOU matter. Especially to me.

I hope you liked this post this week and that it has helped you, even just a little bit. Please let me know through Twitter (@_JaydeAllen) or leave a comment below on what you think. Also let me know if you would like me to do another post on this. I have so much more to say as I had to shorten this post where it was so long! Oops.

Until next time my lovelies
So much love, always!
Jayde x

2 comments:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)